Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

A Christmas Meme

I seen this on tinagray.me and found it a bit of fun so i  thought i would play along.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definately hot chocolate nog is not my bag baby,

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps presents in different paper with different name tags. He also stuffs the stocking with treats.

3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white?  This one i don't really have a preference i like both an have both for the tree.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No i never thought we could get it here in oz so never looked for it but i think i would if  i could get it fresh because i do find it quite pretty.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually December 1st  but this year they went up on November 26th  the day after miss 5s birthday  the kids were itching to put up the tree so i caved and did it early.

6.  What is your favourite holiday dish? The roast turkey is my favorite food for christmas i must have one on christmas day if we don't have christmas at home and theres no turkey where we are i make one once we are home thats how much i love christmas turkey.

7. Favourite Holiday memory as a child?  I have racked my brain and all i can come up with is when i was 12 i got a television for christmas i thought it was just the coolest present ever but i can't recall any emotional christmas memories i think thats why once i had my own children christmas became a real event full of traditions and lots of love.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?  Fro as long as i remember i have always known the truth about santa but still love the magic of santa.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes Mr Maze is a bit of a softy 1 pressie each gets opened on christmas eve.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Mines red, silver and gold with the addition of the childrens special handmade decorations.

11.Snow! Love it or Dread it?  I have never seen snow apart from pictures or TV but i know i would love it i can't stand the heat and absolutely love the cold just one white christmas would be magical, totally amazing like a fairytale but cold.

12. Can you ice skate? I have ice skated before and was able to do it but have not been in so long i think i would not be able to now.

13. Do you remember your favourite gift?  My kids happiness on christmas is my favorite gift nothing material could ever come close but i could be persuaded to have a fav material gift with an i-pad or perhaps a Dyson (hint hint ;0)  if anyones feeling generous).

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Having the family  sharing time together making my own traditions so my kids have special memories of their childhood christmas's they will hold dear.

15. What is your favourite Holiday Dessert? Cheesecake no question hands down any kind but always cheesecake!

16. What is your favourite holiday tradition? I love it all from putting up the tree with the kids , going around to see the christmas lights, taking the kids to carols by candlelight, cooking our christmas lunch i love christmas.

17.What tops your tree?  We have a star this year it lights up and looks beautiful.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love receiving but i love giving more it makes me happy to see others happiness on their faces.

19.What is your favourite Christmas Song?  Santa baby is most favorite christmas song its festive, cute and sexy all in one.

20. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yuck apart from those fruity ones which are borderline i don't like them at all.

21. Favourite Christmas Show? I love the Santa Clause movies, Home Alone 1 and 2, Elf, Miracle on 31st street and Muppets a Christmas Carol oh and the Grinch so pretty much im a sucker for christmas movies.

22. Saddest Christmas Song? I don't have one.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking back to me :) I love reading how others celebrate Christmas! And you just reminded me that I wanted to download some more Christmas songs from iTunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tina Gray Thanks so much for commenting Tina enjoy your christmas music :0)

    ReplyDelete